- This event has passed.
Intergenerational Hamantaschen Bake
February 21, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join our teachers and their families to make Hamantaschen together as a community in our own homes.
TIOH hamantaschen instructors are:
- Terry Heller from Women of TIOH
- Leila B and her daughter Juliette from the Bay-Nimoy ECC (Juliette is also a Briskin Elementary Grad)
- Lisa Kirk and her daughter Rachel Kirk, both teachers in our Bay-Nimoy ECC and Religious School (Rachel Kirk is also a Briskin Elementary Grad)
… And learn a little about the radical history of these delicious treats with Rabbi Michelle Missaghieh
BYO Dough and BYO Fillings
- Package 6 cookies in sealed baggies or bags
- Drop off baked goods on Monday, February 22 & Tuesday, February 23 by 5:00 pm
- Leave with security at the entrance.
If interested, please contact us at email@example.com for more details.
Sunday, February 21
Join via Zoom